A quick and easy side dish with fresh lemon juice, garlic and Parmesan goodness. Now, this is just as simple as roasted asparagus with a few easy additions – freshly squeezed lemon juice, pressed garlic, and a sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 - 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. Fresh Asparagus
- Approximately 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic - Pressed or Smashed
- Juice of 1 Fresh Lemon, or more depending on your taste.
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Grated Parmesan, or more to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast for 8 minutes, or until tender but crisp.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the garlic and lemon juice, then gently toss.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to oven for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
- You can control exactly how much lemon juice and Parmesan you want. And if you double the Parmesan cheese – well, I definitely won’t be the one judging. After all, you can never have too much Parmesan cheese!
- Make sure to trim the bottoms of the Asparagus BEFORE preparing! (That is the end without the little leaves!)