This side dish is the perfect accompaniment to anything that needs to be cooled down quickly, like water, soda or when you get your coffee too hot.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 24 hours
Total Time: 24 Hours & 1 minute
Servings: Depends on size of tray.
- Use a clean ice cube tray and equally fill all pockets with fresh water.
- Carefully place the filled tray in the freezer, make sure that it is sitting flat!
- Leave in freezer overnight.
- Take frozen water cubes from freezer, be careful, they will be very cold!
- If you don't leave the tray in the freezer long enough it will not give the water time to freeze. Remember, patience is a virtue!